THE INFORMATIONS WE COLLECT
Personal Data is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you (collectively, “Personal Data”). Such Personal Data may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, birthdate (primarily for eligibility purposes). When registering to become a member (“Member”) on our Site, you will be required to provide us with Personal Data.
If you wish to purchase a product or service through the Site, you will be required to provide certain information in addition to the Personal Data noted above. Such information may include a credit card number and similar information (collectively, “Billing Information”).
Other Information and Cookies
In addition to the Personal Data and Billing Information noted above that you
over these cookies. We do not tie the information gathered to our Customers’ or Users’ personal data.
The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Companies.
How We Use and Share Your Information
- ICONIC JUNGLE, MY HEAD IS A JUNGLE like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. For example, we may pass your Personal Data and Billing Information to our designated service providers in order to process payments, ship products, send mailings, and maintain databases. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we provide the company only with the information they need to perform their specific function. These companies are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these services to us. By engaging in any transactions on our Site, you agree and consent to ICONIC JUNGLE, MY HEAD IS A JUNGLE forwarding of your Personal Data, Billing Information and Other Information to said third parties.
- We may share your Personal Data and Other Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, please contact us.
- ICONIC JUNGLE, MY HEAD IS A JUNGLE does not sell and/or rent personal information to third-parties or any other companies.
- ICONIC JUNGLE, MY HEAD IS A JUNGLE may sponsor promotions or contests directly or through third parties, or ICONIC JUNGLE, MY HEAD IS A JUNGLE may enter into collaborative relationships with other third parties on the Site. If you participate in these activities or events, you may be asked to provide Personal Data or to answer questions that seek your personal data. Participation in these promotions or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. In certain instances failure to disclose the information may prohibit you from participating in promotions and/or contests.
- In an on-going effort to better understand our users and our Site, we might analyse the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and the Site to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- ICONIC JUNGLE, MY HEAD IS A JUNGLE may disclose your Personal Data, Billing Information, and/or Other Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a subpoena or legal obligation (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ICONIC JUNGLE, MY HEAD IS A JUNGLE, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Members or other users of the Site or the public (d) protect against legal liability or (e) any third party with your prior consent.
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, re-organization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data, Billing Information, and Other Information may be part of the transferred assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal data. Once the data is transferred pursuant to this Paragraph, we have no further responsibility, control or ownership of it.
A Special Note Regarding Children
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and will not knowingly register or otherwise collect Personal Data from any child under the age of 13. We ask that minors under the age of 13 not submit any Personal Data to us. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Data, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below and request that such information be deleted from our records.
We have reasonable security measures in place intended to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Data, Billing Information, and Other Information that we have collected from you at the Site. However, we are unable to guarantee that the security measures we take will not be penetrated or compromised, or that your Personal Data will remain secure under all circumstances. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us